Monday, October 20, 2008

What I Want for Christmas

There are really two things I want for Christmas this year.  One is a cool wireless book reader.  Since it sucks to have to pay to ship books, and they're heavy etc.

The second is this:


Dee has one.  It is a portable oven.  She says it works better than many ovens in the US.  It is made in the US and they don't ship to Japan.  But it is large enough to cook a turkey or a cake.  I'd probably be making chocolate chip cookies for my students.  And neighbors.  And self.  Can't forget self.  Or I.  Can't forget I. Or me either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little oven thing is crazy. It looks like a coffee pot. I can't imagine shoving a turkey in there. I baked my first pie ever today and it actually came out pretty well. It was a glazed apple cream pie. You would be amazed at how domestic I've become lately.

kati kyushu said...

He he he. Audrey, this thing is pretty big. It's about a foot or more in diameter. If you really turn into the soccer mom I'll never let you hear the end of it. BTW I love your puppy.