Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hello All

Tonight I want to share something a little sad with you.  Tonight I was driving home and saw a dead cat lying in the street that had been hit by a car.  And it made me think of Auron.

So I'd like to share a poem I wrote to him last year right around this time.


I don’t care why
you have to be gone

I remember you everywhere
the places you sat
the games we played

I shut out the world

I thought there were reasons
but they’re all forgotten

your beautiful light
made them disappear
forever gone

I talk to the night sky
promise to find me
any way you can

any way you can

I love you so much
now there’s just space
where sorrow and pain
have taken their place

I only know
what I’ve done before
I live how I can

I shut out the world

where have you gone
I reach out to find

you can never be there
I turn and cry

I look at the night sky
so magical and sad

I don’t want to look anymore
without you
here by my side



If you have a kitty at home, give him/her a hug for me.

Kate

No comments: