Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Year End Enkai

I'm off to an onsen, so I'll add more later.  But I'm declaring my Year End Enkai with the Junior High teachers a success.  

It was just me introducing the teachers to my friend Sauza, when the HOT HOT HOT HOT JTE (Japanese Teacher of English) from a neighboring town shows up and starts talking to me.  

I'm sorry, I don't remember all of it.  But I do know that I told him I talked with another ALT and we decided it wasn't fair that he was James' JTE and, you know, not one of ours.  Then a bit later I remember he said something like, "Wouldn't your husband be angry?" and I laughed and said I don't have a husband.  

The killer:  I got his email address!

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I have won the lottery!  Did I mention he went to the ALT Halloween party as a soccer player?  A really HOT soccer player?  For those of you wondering, he's a nice guy to (at least as far as I know now).

Three days ago I let go of my story that I can't find a boyfriend, that it's hard and it'll never happen.  I created the possibility of being popular with men, of dating, and of having a romantic relationship that is fun creative exciting and supportive.

And three days later look who showed up?  That's fast!  This totally rocks!

Okay, I've gotta go to the onsen now.  He he he.  Yeah, it's tough living in Japan.

No comments: